We are now looking for a product owner to join our growing product team! Are you a person with a can-do attitude and an understanding of both tech and business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced startup environment with co-workers and founders who are results-driven, helpful and obsessed with customer experience? Let’s chat!
What you will do
As a member of the Breed team, it will be your task to synergize business, design, and technology for one of our startup initiatives in a collaborative, iterative and agile environment. You are passionate about building high-quality products having in mind the optimal time and resources spent. You will work with an agile cross-functional team in an environment where no day is the same. You will get the chance to work with multiple ventures and you will be a part of all aspects of the product, from UX to business logic.
As Product Owner, your main goal will be to continuously maximize the value of the product you’re driving. You will plan, motivate and organize a team of developers and designers while delivering fast iterations.
You will work closely with founders, product designers, and developers in self-organized product teams and report to the Head of Product. The position is located at our HQ in Stockholm.
- In collaboration with the team define vision and strategy for the product
- Set the roadmap to achieve the best retention as well as optimizing value streams
- Own the product backlog and prioritize, balance and drive requests, initiatives and improvements, as well as plan for delivery
- On a daily basis, communicate with both business stakeholders and technical resources (developers, QA, UI, UX) and prioritize their work to maximize the product value, user experience, and business impact
- Always stay on the top of actual industry trends and be the voice of Agile in our team
- Ensure visibility across the company by communicating planned and ongoing work, and the outcomes
- Take higher-level goals to the team and together figure out deliverables aligned with business strategy
- Excel at stakeholder management, communication, and coordination
- Be responsible for outcomes and ensure they are tracked and measured
- Advocate for a data-driven approach. Monitor, analyze and communicate retention, conversion and engagement KPIs. Generate reports and insights in order to grow the user base
The ideal candidate
- Has solid experience as a product owner in an agile environment
- Experience working in product development teams on a consumer faced product
- Proven track of record of taking full ownership of products from conceptual ideas to actual launch (consumer-facing products preferred).
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Advocates agile values and principles
- Has great communication skills with stakeholders, as well as working closely with a team of engineers and designers
- Has experience working with tracking systems (e.g. Jira), documenting and creating detailed tasks and tickets
- Excels at analyzing data and measure KPIs and is data-driven in the decision-making process
- Has strong commercial focus and understanding of business drivers
- Has a creative and pragmatic approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
Perks and benefits
- First and foremost - brilliant colleagues!
- Rooftop afterworks
- Creative office space in Sthlm city center
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Being a part of building a great company!
Who we are
It’s in the name - we breed ventures. We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, business leaders, growth hackers, and tech experts with real experience helping our partners and customers to start and grow new ventures.
We specialize in product development, capital, and growth. We are here for our clients and partners regardless of what phase they are in.
Every venture is unique and we make sure they are backed by passionate people. We do most of our work locally here in Stockholm together with our clients.
You can find out more about us and the team at careers.breedventures.se.