We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for our new growth team. Are you a person who enjoys a fast-paced environment, likes working together with entrepreneurs and corporate innovation in different industries and countries, and has experience and growth track record from working with startups? If you have a proven track record in driving top of funnel leads via digital campaigns, and creating pipeline generation and brand awareness at scale, we would like to connect with you!
What you will do
As a member of the Breed team, you'll be working with new ventures and our portfolio companies, and you'll get to create and execute the digital market plan for both consumer-facing as well as professional products - all of this in a collaborative, iterative, and agile environment. The role will be a very hands-on role with lots of executional duties as well as assisting on strategic work and go to market planning.
You will be involved in starting new ventures and growing existing companies and take the lead as the growth hacker and digital marketing expert in tight collaboration with founders, clients, product teams, and report to the CEO of Breed Ventures.
Who we're looking for
What are we looking for? Resilience, agility, and willingness.
You are highly organized and programmatic, and comfortable managing multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously and thrives in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment. You are driven by the idea of building an unstoppable growth engine – from creating awareness and generating Marketing Qualified Leads, to setting up creative systems and improving processes to meet growth objectives. With a strong desire to roll up your sleeves, the right candidate demonstrates an unbridled passion for technology. You have a strong work ethic but also like to have fun on Fridays after work!
- Design, build and test highly effective email campaigns to improve demand generation effectiveness
- Create and manage digital templates, style guides, and re-usable code for events/campaigns
- Monitor key web, email, and social engagement metrics
- Use data-driven insights to optimize landing pages, user funnels, campaign targeting and content assets (emails, web pages, social posts, etc.) to continually improve the customer experience
- Comfortable with design tools such as InDesign or Photoshop
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation solutions
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Ensure that communication strategy is consistently executed across multiple channels (PR, Web / Online, internal, SEO, social media, SEM and Email marketing, etc.).
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative and able to think outside the box
- Good generalist knowledge across all digital marketing channels including email, CRM, PPC, Paid Social & SEO
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading cross channel marketing campaigns, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools and CMS Systems
- Understanding of UX patterns and color palettes
- Proven experience in conversion optimization.
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written English skills, ability to produce high-quality copy for the public domain
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Eager to test new marketing tactics and initiatives, using data to analyze and optimize outcomes
- Self-started and self-learner continually looking to deepen their knowledge
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
Perks and benefits
- First and foremost - brilliant colleagues!
- Rooftop afterworks
- Creative office space in Sthlm city center
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Being a part of building a great company!
Who we are
It's in the name - we breed ventures. We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, business leaders, growth hackers, and tech experts with real life experience, helping our partners and clients to start and grow new ventures.
We specialize in product development, capital, and growth. We are here for our clients and partners regardless of what phase they are in.
Every venture is unique and we make sure they are backed by passionate people.
You can find out more about us and the team at careers.breedventures.se.