We are looking for a designer to our growing product team. Are you a person who enjoys a fast-paced environment, likes to design products for different industries and users, and has experience from working with startups? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
What you will do
As a member of the Breed team, you’ll be working with new startup initiatives from ideation to launch. You’ll have the chance to work with multiple ventures and you'll get to create great UX and UI for both consumer-facing as well as professional products, from wireframe to pixel perfect design. All of this in a collaborative, iterative and agile environment.
You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from concept brainstorming and workshopping to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will participate in user research and be the source for insights, by actively collecting and communicating user needs. You will, together with other product designers, own the Breed design process, design guidelines and other tools to secure consistent, top-quality user experience for our different ventures.
You will work closely with founders, product owners and developers in self-organized product teams and report to the Head of Product. The position is located at our HQ in Stockholm. Please note that we will not consider applications that require a relocation at this point.
- In close collaboration with partners, stakeholders and product team, shape both the vision and the design direction for new initiatives and ventures
- Being engaged in product research and MVP projects, developed together with our clients and partners
- End-to-end design skills: researching, prototyping, UI detailing, QA reviewing
- Take ownership and drive concept development with an optimistic can-do attitude
- Strong rapid prototyping and visual design capabilities
- Agile mindset with high ambitions
- Eager to innovate and contribute to industry transformation
- Comfortable with end-to-end design process, from early research and concept development to detailed UI design
- Proved product design experience (3 years or more)
- Passion for smart, consistent and elegant solutions
- Knowledge of accessibility and design systems best practices
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Please keep in mind that we will not consider applications without a portfolio clearly focused on product design experience.
Perks and benefits
- First and foremost - brilliant colleagues!
- Attractive salary and compensation
- Variable salary based on reached goals
- Pension program, private health insurance, etc.
- Creative office space in Sthlm city center
- Flexible work hours, flexible remote setup
- Being a part of building a great company!
Who we are
It's in the name - we breed ventures. We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, business leaders, growth hackers, and tech experts with real life experience, helping our partners and clients to start and grow new ventures.
We specialize in product development, capital, and growth. We are here for our clients and partners regardless of what phase they are in.
Every venture is unique and we make sure they are backed by passionate people.
You can find out more about us and the team at careers.breedventures.se.