We are now looking for a People and Culture Assistant to join our team! Are you a person with a can-do attitude and excellent people skills? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with new exciting challenges daily and being part of building a fantastic workplace? Then we might be a great fit for you!
About the role
As the People and Culture Assistant at Breed, you..
- Have the overall responsibility for the office, breathing the culture that the company stands for - from interior design to building a strong community in the office
- Manage suppliers for purchases for the office and the team
- Invoice clients and other stakeholders
- Develop efficient processes for managing salaries and expenses
- Take care of guests with a fantastic welcome
- Manage various administration responsibilities related to the office and the teams
- Are helpful in booking meetings, trips and restaurants when needed
- Organize, plan and maintain employee information
- Onboard new employees
Please note - we offer flexible working hours, but as the role’s main responsibilities are set in the office we expect you to work from the office the majority of your working hours.
Who you are
- Positive mindset
- Strong people skills
- Creative and solution-oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- A couple of years’ experience within people management
- Degree in a relevant field
- Startup experience is a plus!
It would be great if you have experience in…
- Being the point of contact for all people and administration related enquiries.
- Arranging company events
- Managing an office and all that it entails.
- Onboarding new recruits and knowing how to create the perfect new-starter experience.
Perks and benefits
- First and foremost - brilliant colleagues!
- Attractive salary and compensation, depending on skills, experience, and potential
- Pension program, private health insurance, etc.
- Creative office space in Sthlm city center
- Flexible work hours
- Experiencing great teamwork and being a part of building a great company!
Come work with us
At Breed Ventures we welcome everyone and we do our recruitment based on competence. We value gender equality and diversity in our organization and therefore, we strive for a team that reflects the diversity in today's society. If you feel the above description seems like a good fit for you - we would love to hear from you! Get in touch and start a journey you won’t forget.