Breed Ventures are growing and now expanding to Spain. We are looking for an experienced and business oriented Executive Assistant to support our CEO and the Executive team in the journey of building Breed Ventures!
If you are a service minded and engaging person, with interest in support, administration and running projects, take the opportunity to work closely with our CEO and Executive team.
As an Executive Assistant, you work closely with the CEO and Executive team. Your first project will be to find an office in Marbella and start organizing our business. You will also take responsibility for recruiting the sales team to our Marbella office. You will also support the team on drafting internal communications, planning, consultancy, project management and implementation as required. You will also manage small-scale projects, e.g., planning and coordinate events and off-site activities.You will continuously perform research work and reporting.
The position is based in Marbella, Spain.
What you will do
- Establish our office in Marbella and take responsibility as Office Manager
- Support the recruitment process in Spain.
- Be the central point of contact and supply administrative support to the Executive Team
- Design and develop appropriate material for presentations on request from managers in the Executive Team to be used at regular and ad-hoc meetings and seminars.
- Continuously improve administrative processes.
- Support the sales process administering contracts, meetings, etc.
- Prepare workshops and meetings.
- Take responsibility for ad-hoc tasks and projects on behalf of the Executive Team managers as appropriate.
- Organize events and activities.
Qualifications and skills
- As a person, you are innovative and have high integrity.
- You are responsible and communicative with a problem-solving mindset.
- You have thorough administrative skills, and you like to work independently but with good abilities to cooperate with colleagues.
- You are accurate in your work and show multitask capabilities.
- You are fast moving and flexible and have the ability and eagerness to learn and develop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English (Swedish is a bonus) are required.
Perks and benefits
- First and foremost - brilliant colleagues!
- Attractive salary and compensation, depending on skills, experience, and potential
- Great career opportunities
- Creative office space in Marbella, Spain
- Flexible work hours, flexible remote setup
- Being part of building the tech community in Marbella
- Experiencing great teamwork and being a part of building a great company!
Who we are
It’s in the name - we breed ventures. We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, business leaders, growth hackers, and tech experts with real experience helping our partners and customers to start and grow new ventures.
We specialize in product development, capital, and growth. We are here for our clients and partners regardless of what phase they are in.
Every venture is unique and we make sure they are backed by passionate people. We do most of our work locally here in Stockholm together with our clients.
You can find out more about us and the team at careers.breedventures.se.