As a CTO at Breed Ventures you will own every aspect of Breed Ventures’ technology stack and strategy for both corporate clients and our early stage startup cases. You will set the technical direction for our product development; create and execute development plans; identify the resources necessary to put the plans into action; and own the process from start to finish. You need to have a strategic mindset but also enjoy rolling up the sleeves and being active hands-on in projects.
The position is based at our HQ in Stockholm.
What you will do
Your main areas will be:
- Own every aspect of Breed Ventures’ technology stack
- Initiate and be an active part in new concept development and together with the team find the best solution to the problem
- Define the tech stack and strategy for new startups as well as for our corporate ventures
- Manage operations and team (Sthlm 2-3 people + coordination of remote dev team 20+ people)
- Represent the company towards clients and stakeholders
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all our products and ventures
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Managing tech budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
The ideal candidate
- Min 8 years working in a technological role.
- Min 3 years in a leading position.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Understand and be able to define technology strategy from both startup and corporate perspectives
- Experience from working in a startup with building a product from scratch
- Familiar with IT architecture in large corp environments
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A passion for both products and people.
- Masters degree in computer science or related field.
- Modern web frameworks, such as Next JS React, Vue, etc
- Modern mobile app frameworks, such as React Native and Flutter
- NodeJS experience
- Unit test and integration test
- Tools such as Figma, Jira, Sentry, VS Code, Firebase, AirTable
- Be interested to explore new technologies, lo-code solutions and new frameworks
- Master of Git
- AWS, Azure experience
Perks and benefits
- First and foremost - brilliant colleagues!
- Rooftop afterworks
- Creative office space in Sthlm city center
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Being a part of building a great company!
Who we are
It’s in the name - we breed ventures. We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, business leaders, growth hackers, and tech experts with real experience helping our partners and customers to start and grow new ventures.
We specialize in product development, capital, and growth. We are here for our clients and partners regardless of what phase they are in.
Every venture is unique and we make sure they are backed by passionate people. We do most of our work locally here in Stockholm together with our clients.
You can find out more about us and the team at careers.breedventures.se.